Monday, September 13, 2010

Passport Patience

The UK Visa Services officially blows. Without going into the dirty deets, my student visa was deferred back on August 9th due to me not having the "correct birth certificate" with my application documents. I was given a week to get the "correct birth certificate" to the Visa Services, but unfortunately the process to get the certificate can not be done in such a short time. This caused my visa application to be declined on the 16th of August. 


Now I know how worried you all must be for me, but no need, I do not actually need a visa to be able to study at Capernwray, as the term just barely fits into the maximum time slot permitted for students to stay in the UK without any visa. So no worries, you may all sleep easy tonight.


However, due to the great customer assistance the UK Visa Services provides (that's sarcasm), my passport and other essential documents are still at their office in Ottawa. So with eleven days left before leaving overseas (hopefully), I would love prayer for my passport to make it back to me in time for me to make it to Bible college for the first day of classes. That would be greatly appreciated.




On a better note, the fam jam got together this weekend to get some pics taken before we all go our separate ways for the year. Here are a few of them, not including the full fam ones. 



*photo creds go to Brooklyn Simes*


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous pics!! Kudos to the photographer and to the great looking family! I will be praying for you, Kyle. I'm excited to see how God works in and through you as you enter this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete