Saturday, October 16, 2010

Groin

You are privileged to know, that I am writing this as I ice my groin.


Have you ever heard of P90X? It's a hardcore 90 day workout video series. My fave is 'Ab-ripperX', it's super intense. A couple people have different selections of it on their laptops, so I've been joining up with them every once in a while to get sexy. yesterday however, I'm pretty sure we were doing one called 'Groin-ripperX'; because somehow I pulled the muscles in my crotchial region like you wouldn't believe.


This of course makes it painful to walk.. or sit.. or dance. But even worse than that, I couldn't get my pants on. As my roommates watched in amusement, I kept struggling and cringing (making numerous attempts) before I finally let out a Tarzan yell and jumped into the pants.


It's funny, last night a few of us guys were discussing James chapter one together, and one of the verses we talked about for the majority of it was verse 2. It says "My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various trials...". I don't know what the point of this trial is, but now every time I move, the pain reminds me to "have joy", so I smile.. a pain-filled, cringy smile.

4 comments:

  1. Lol Kyle!! So funny! Hope you feel better soon! You will be better for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. i see your having an awesome time:)

    I love going throu james with a small group. so powerfull.
    :)

    God bless bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Kyle I miss your guts. I just spent 5 minutes laughing. My room mate is killing herself laughing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.
    Only you can get away with writing this kind of thing ;) I miss you my brother!

    ReplyDelete